Table of Contents
- Examples on GitHub
Modelling-Tool specific Intro
There are better ways to model state machines than using spread sheets!
In the past different μC manufacturers have published application notes about the benefit of using state machines for the design of embedded software. An example is the application note SLAA402 from Texas Instruments (TI). It suggests to generate source code based on a spread sheet table. Nowadays several affordable UML modeling tools are available supporting the efficient design of state machines in a graphical way. SinelaboreRT generates production quality source code from state diagrams created with many different UML tools. Give it a try!
- Getting started on Windows with Altova UModel and MinGW Discussion status changed
- Generate code from state machines with regions Discussion status changed
- Getting started with a Traffic Lights example on MSP430 - part 1 Discussion status changed
- Getting started on Windows with Visual Studio and Astah Discussion status changed
- Initial pseudo-states can end in a choice state now Discussion status changed
- Multiple instances of the same machine Discussion status changed
- Code aus UML Zustandsdiagrammen und Aktivitätsdiagrammen erzeugen! Discussion status changed
- Signal Forming Function Block Design with State Diagrams Discussion status changed
- Using State-Machines in Low-Power Embedded Systems Discussion status changed
- Using State-Machines in Low-Power Embedded Systems - Part II Discussion status changed