Table of Contents
I refer to the Contract and License Conditions SINELABORE Software / Vertrags- und Lizenzbedingungen Sinelabore Software, which apply insofar as nothing to the contrary results from the following conditions.
- Java is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows, Microsoft Word, Word 97 and Word 2003 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Cadifra is a registered trademark Adrian & Frank Buehlmann.
- Enterprise Architect is a trademark of Sparx Systems Pty Ltd
- Magic Draw is a trademark of No Magic, Inc.
- UModel is a trademark of Altova GmbH and Altova Inc.
- ArgoUML is made available under the BSD Open Source License
- UML and Unified Modeling Language are trademarks or registered trademarks of Object Management Group, Inc.
- Other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned on this web site are the property of their respective owners and no rights are claimed for these.
This software and its associated documentation are the intellectual property of Peter Mueller.
This Software is Licensed, not Bought
The licensee obtains the non-exclusive, non-transferable right, to use the software under the conditions given below. The license remains valid for an unlimited period of time.
Storage and Network Use
Each licensed copy of the software may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. Each licensed copy may be accessed through a network, provided that you have purchased the rights to use a licensed copy for each workstation that will access the software through the network. You may make copies of the Software for backup purpose. The Software may be installed and used on an unlimited number of computers, provided the software is used in evaluation mode (i.e. without the license file). Evaluation mode of the software may only be used for evaluation or demonstration purposes, not for development or production.
No Derivative Works
The licensee agrees not to translate, disassemble, de-compile or in any other way create derivative works of the software.
The licensee agrees not to rent, sell, lend, license or otherwise distribute the software to any third party without the prior written consent of Peter Mueller. (However, the licensee is encouraged to recommend the software.)
Limitation of Liability
The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express of implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall Peter Mueller or any other contributor be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use of other dealings in the software. In no event shall Peter Mueller‘s liability arising out of the use or inability to use the software exceed the amount that you have actually paid for the software.